Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make this every Thanksgiving to go with dinner.It can also be used as a dessert!! I got this from Taste of Home.
- 1 (16 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained.
- In a large bowl,combine whipped topping,and pudding mix.
- Fold in the marshmallows and pineapple.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Very good. My only problem was that it took overnight before it really set and so was pretty runny at dinnertime. You might want to make it the day before.
Happened across this recipe and have to recommend it. I make this same recipe each Thanksgiving for my picky kids (who LOVE it). I also add chopped pecans.