Prep 5 mins
Cook 22 mins
from Mr. Food's Quick & Easy Diabetic Cooking
- 6 (5 ounce) fresh mahi mahi fillets
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup pistachio nut, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 dash salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the fillets on a baking sheet and season with the lemon juice, pepper, and salt if desired.
- Top with the pistachio nuts and drizzle with the melted butter.
- Bake for 20 to 22 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork; serve immediately.
LOVED it I will be making this again very soon!!!
My family loved it. My husband said it was as good as restaurant.And it was so easy to prepare. I must definitely will do it again
I used almonds, having them on hand. I didn't see how much nutmeg to use - it is mentioned in step 2, but not in the list of ingredients. I am not overly fond of nutmeg, so just left that out. This recipe went together easily & resulted in a very tasty supper.