My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 egg whites
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jelly or 2 tablespoons grape jelly
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients; make a well in center of mixture.
- 2Combine sugar and next 4 ingredients; beat at low speed of an electric mixer until blended.
- 3Add to dry ingredients; stir just until moistened.
- 4Spoon batter into 24 miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray, filling half full.
- 5Top each with 1/4 teaspoon jelly, and top with remaining batter.
- 6Bake at 400° for 12 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 7Remove from pans immediately; let cool on a wire rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pint-Size Pb & J Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.2
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 139.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g