Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Pint-Size Pb & J Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 egg whites
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jelly or 2 tablespoons grape jelly
- Combine first 4 ingredients; make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine sugar and next 4 ingredients; beat at low speed of an electric mixer until blended.
- Add to dry ingredients; stir just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into 24 miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray, filling half full.
- Top each with 1/4 teaspoon jelly, and top with remaining batter.
- Bake at 400° for 12 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from pans immediately; let cool on a wire rack.