Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Beautiful pink color. This is what my husband makes for me when he wants to have his way with me ;)
- 1 cup frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup cream of coconut (Coco-Lopez)
- 1⁄2 cup white rum
- 1 tablespoon grenadine
- 2 -3 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to the container of an electric blender.
- Blend until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Garnish with maraschino cherry.
I made a single serving and in trying to reduce the sugar I used 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice in place of the concentrate and just a splash of grenadine with no additional sugar other then what's already in the cream of coconut. This was a little tart but very delicious and oh, so pretty! Thanks ratherbeswimmin, this one's a keeper! Made for the Pool Party May 2010
Made for myself because I have the social life of a gnat. Best of 2010 Review Tag.
Great flavor but super sweet. It would make an awesome dessert drink.