Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Ricardo. Posted for ZWT 4 Italy.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle rose wine, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup brandy
- 1⁄4 cup orange liqueur (Cointreau, Grand Marnier)
- 2 cups white cranberry juice
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 355 ml Sprite (or other citrus flavoured soft drinks)
- ice cube
- In a pitcher, combine all the ingredients except the soft drink and ice cubes.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. Add the soft drink and ice just before serving.
Very good. I made as directed and hubby and I enjoyed it!
Yum, this is my kind of drink, I scaled it down a little to serve just me & used apricot brandy, lovely Sangria which I think will be perfect to make again for Xmas day. Thanks Boomie!
Very enjoyable, I made this using Fresca in one and club soda in the other. Liked both, but since I like more bitter or sour beverages, I lean towards the club soda. Very nice sangria -I plan to make this for a friend the next time she comes over that I KNOW will love this! Thank you for yet another great sangria France! **Made for Bevy Tag 2008**