Recipe by GingerlyJ
This is so pretty and tastes like real pink lemonade! I had this for my cousins baby shower.
- 1 (8 ounce) canpink lemonade frosting
- 1 (3 ounce) packetpink lemonade powdered drink mix
- 1 (1 lb) bag white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Line an 8×8 inch pan with foil, extending the sides of the foil over the edges of the pan. Very lightly mist with cooking spray and set aside.
- 2. In a microwaveable bowl, melt the white chips for one minute on high. Stir, then add a small splash of vegetable oil and zap for another 30 seconds or so, until completely melted and smooth. Careful, don’t burn the chocolate! Stir in the drink mix and immediately scoop out the frosting from the can and stir that in to combine thoroughly.
- 3. Spread the fudge mix evenly into the prepared pan and top with sprinkles, if desired. Allow to set in the fridge for about 2 hours before cutting into squares to serve. Store airtight for about 4 days; I like mine in the fridge but room temp is good, too.