Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 cups water, divided
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups pink grapefruit juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- orange slices (optional) or lemon slices or maraschino cherry (optional)
- Combine 1/4 cup water and sugar in a small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds or until the sugar dissolves; cool.
- In a large pitcher, combine the grapefruit juice, lemonade concentrate, cherry juice, sugar mixture and remaining water.
- Chill. Serve over ice.
- Garnish with orange or lemon slices and cherries if desired.