Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This makes a striking addition to an hors d'oeuvre display.
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese with vegetables
- 1 (8 ounce) containerroasted cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups pecan halves, toasted
- fresh rosemary sprig
- Stir together first 4 ingredients. Shape into an oval; chill 2 hours.
- Arrange pecan halves over cheese oval in overlapping rows beginning at bottom and working upward. Arrange rosemary sprigs at top of pinecone. Serve with crackers.