This is another way to serve French toast that makes it special enough for birthday mornings or other special occasions. Enjoy it anytime!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2In a rimmed 9X13 cookie sheet (or baking dish) sprayed with cooking spray, evenly arrange pineapple slices.
- 3(I have also coated the pan with butter) Place 1/2 cherry in center of each ring.
- 4Evenly sprinkle the brown sugar over the pineapple slices.
- 5In a shallow bowl, combine milk, pineapple juice, eggs, cinnamon, and vanilla extract.
- 6Dip bread slices into mixture, coating both sides.
- 7Evenly place bread slices onto the pineapple.
- 8Evenly pour any remaining milk mixture over the bread.
- 9Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Upside Down French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.1
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 117.1 mg
- Sodium 671.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 39.4 g
- Protein 14.9 g