Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A surprisingly yummy treat. I totally guessed on amounts. I usually get--oh, I don't know, enough jalapenos to serve at a party, a regular size container of cream cheese, and a package of bacon. :)
- 1 lb fresh jalapeno
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese with pineapple
- 1 (1 lb) package bacon (maple flavor is good)
- Seed and devein jalapenos. Be very careful--I usually wear gloves. Be careful not to touch your face while you're doing this, especially your eyes. I use a little metal spoon to scrape the insides out. You can slit the jalapeno down the side, or just scoop them out. Be sure to remove all the seeds and pulp, or someone will get a very spicy surprise while eating the finished product!
- Stuff the hollowed out jalapenos with the pineapple cream cheese. Wrap a slice of bacon around each jalapeno and secure with a toothpick.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour and serve warm.