Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 168 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Perfect for summer parties...
Make and share this Pineapple Party Margaritas recipe from Food.com.
- Start a week before the party.
- First, make the Pineapple Tequila.
- In an appropriately large container, combine ingredients for pineapple tequila.
- Leave for at least a week, stirring occasionally.
- Strain the alcohol from the container.
- Separate the pineapple from the vanilla beans and put the pineapple in the freezer, in freezer bags, in 1 cup sized portions.
- (You can start a new batch by putting more tequila and more pineapple in, re-using the vanilla beans.) At party time, make the margaritas.
- Using your blender, whir the margarita ingredients, including 1 cup of the pineapple chuncks and 1 cup of the tequila until smooth and frozen, adding ice as is necessary for your preferred strength and texture.
- Serve in glasses, rims encrusted with either sugar or salt (your preference), with plenty of chips and salsa nearby.
- I originally found this recipe posted at Gail's Recipe Swap, from Richard in Cincy.
I made these recently for a party and they were a huge hit with many requests for the recipe! I especially love the frozen pineapple replacing part of the ice. I think this next time I might make them on the rocks with pineapple instead on ice cubes!