Perfect for summer parties...
My Private Note
party b ...
Units: US | Metric
The Pineapple Tequila
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- ice, to fill to top of blender
- 1Start a week before the party.
- 2First, make the Pineapple Tequila.
- 3In an appropriately large container, combine ingredients for pineapple tequila.
- 4Leave for at least a week, stirring occasionally.
- 5Strain the alcohol from the container.
- 6Separate the pineapple from the vanilla beans and put the pineapple in the freezer, in freezer bags, in 1 cup sized portions.
- 7(You can start a new batch by putting more tequila and more pineapple in, re-using the vanilla beans.) At party time, make the margaritas.
- 8Using your blender, whir the margarita ingredients, including 1 cup of the pineapple chuncks and 1 cup of the tequila until smooth and frozen, adding ice as is necessary for your preferred strength and texture.
- 9Serve in glasses, rims encrusted with either sugar or salt (your preference), with plenty of chips and salsa nearby.
- 11I originally found this recipe posted at Gail's Recipe Swap, from Richard in Cincy.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Party Margaritas
Serving Size: 1 (2378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2402.3
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 48.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 617.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.3 g
- Sugars 547.0 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: