Perfect for summer parties...
My Private Note
party b ...
Units: US | Metric
The Pineapple Tequila
- 1 can frozen limeade concentrate
- ice, to fill to top of blender
- 1Start a week before the party.
- 2First, make the Pineapple Tequila.
- 3In an appropriately large container, combine ingredients for pineapple tequila.
- 4Leave for at least a week, stirring occasionally.
- 5Strain the alcohol from the container.
- 6Separate the pineapple from the vanilla beans and put the pineapple in the freezer, in freezer bags, in 1 cup sized portions.
- 7(You can start a new batch by putting more tequila and more pineapple in, re-using the vanilla beans.) At party time, make the margaritas.
- 8Using your blender, whir the margarita ingredients, including 1 cup of the pineapple chuncks and 1 cup of the tequila until smooth and frozen, adding ice as is necessary for your preferred strength and texture.
- 9Serve in glasses, rims encrusted with either sugar or salt (your preference), with plenty of chips and salsa nearby.
- 11I originally found this recipe posted at Gail's Recipe Swap, from Richard in Cincy.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pineapple Party Margaritas
Serving Size: 1 (2378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2402.3
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 48.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 617.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.3 g
- Sugars 547.0 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: