Recipe by loof
This is an old recipe from my mom's recipe box - I'm not sure where it originated. This is a nice dish for potlucks - everyone loves it!
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (12 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place pineapple (with juice) in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add jello, stirring until dissolved.
- Stir in buttermilk, coconut and pecans. Cool.
- Fold in whipped topping. Place in a 13x9 serving dish and chill until ready to serve.