Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Cajun Recipe.com
Make and share this Pineapple Nut Tea Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 18 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can crushed pineapple (very well drained)
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 -2 stalk celery, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 cup nuts, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 6 -8 maraschino cherries, chopped
- Have cheese at room temperature.
- Combine cheese, sugar and mayonnaise and mix well with mixer.
- Mix in rest of ingredients by hand.
- Place in refrigerator awhile until firm. Spread on bread of your choice.
- Cut off crusts; and cut bread into shapes of your choice.