- 16 ounces large marshmallows
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon extract
- 2 (15 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, well drained
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt marshmallows and milk. Remove from heat and cool, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in lemon extract, pineapple and whipped cream. Mix well.
- Combine graham crumbs and butter. Press 1 1/2 cups into a 13 x 9" pan.
- Spread the pineapple mixture on top. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
- Refrigerate 2 - 3 hours before serving.