Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From a George Foreman cookbook. I don't see why you couldn't use pork chops or chicken with this recipe. Note refrigeration time (OAMC!).
- 32 ounces pork tenderloin
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices fresh pineapple, 1/2 inch thick
- 2 ounces slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- cooking spray
- Place pork in a flat glass dish.
- Combine the pineapple juice, cinnamon, ginger and salt. Pour over pork,.
- Cover and refrigerate 2-12 hours.
- Coat a grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
- Grill pork for 3 minutes. Top each tenderloin with a pineapple slice.
- Grill 2-3 minutes longer, or until done.
- Garnish each tenderloin with slivered almonds and cilantro.