Recipe by Love Button & Jelly Bean
I am an obsessive morning smoothie fan and was wasting a ton of money at Plant Smoothie in the morning. So, I learned to make them! My favorites are the ones with matcha green tea! A lot of times it's just trial and error with the ingredients until you find what's best to your test, but here's a sample of one I make for you to try! If you like it I'll be happy to post others.
- 236.59 ml vanilla frozen yogurt
- 7-8 ice cubes
- 59.14 ml frozen pineapple (or other desired fruit)
- 29.58-44.37 ml matcha green tea powder
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Put about 1/4 to 1/2 cup frozen yogurt in the bottom of blender.
- Add ice cubes.
- Add fruit. (I used pineapple- you can use whatever fruit you think would taste good with green tea, and more or less fruit depending on how "fruity" you want the drink).
- Add green tea powder, I just pour in the powder from the bag in ridiculous amounts but I really like to taste the green tea.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Pour milk on top to cover fruit.
- Add around another 1/2 cup frozen yogurt.
- Blend until smooth, enjoy!
- (If you don't find it perfect- next time you can make adjustments to suit you).