Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This was featured on the BBC on Saturday Kitchen with Chef Antony Worrall Thompson.
- 1 medium fresh pineapple, peeled, & cored & 'eyes' removed
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 ounces ripe fresh strawberries, hulled or 4 ounces frozen strawberries
- 3 tablespoons low-fat Greek yogurt or 3 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 sprigs of fresh mint
- Using a sharp or serrated knife, cut the pineapple into paper-thin slices and arrange them so they cover the base of 4 plates.
- In a blender, blend together the bananas, strawberries(reserving four for decoration), yoghurt or sour cream, rum, and honey until smooth.
- Slice the reserved strawberries.
- Drizzle the fruit sauce over the pineapple and decorate with the strawberries and mint sprigs.