Prep 15 mins
Cook 38 mins
Easy to make. Moist and delicious.
- 1 (18 ounce) pineapple cake mix
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice, mixed with
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- Mix together all ingredients except crushed pineapple. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold in crushed pineapple.
- Bake at 350 degrees in 2- 9 inch layer pans for 33 to 38 minutes.
- Frost with your favorite cream cheese icing.
- Sprinkle top with coconut or toasted coconut.