Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fun recipe to do with your child. Serve with a dressing if you wish.
- 1 lettuce leaf, shredded
- 1 asparagus spear, cooked and tip sprinkled with paprika
- 1 pineapple slice, cut in half
- 2 teaspoons red bell peppers, minced
- Place the lettuce on small plate.
- Center the asparagus spear on top of the lettuce (butterfly's body).
- Place one pineapple half on each side of the asparagus spear so that the rounded edges touch the spear to form the wings.
- Sprinkle the red bell pepper evenly over the "wings".