- 10 lbs beef brisket
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili pepper
- pineapple juice, to moisten, if needed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except the brisket.
- Coat the brisket in the mixture.
- Place meat in a roasting pan or dutch oven and pour the remaining mixture over the meat.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees for 2-3 hours or until done (very tender).
- Check on meat during cooking just in case you need to add a bit of water or pineapple juice to moisten and I like to turn the meat during the during the cooking.
- When done, let meat rest 10 minutes before slicing against the grain.