Recipe by Lebaneasecuisine
Pine Nuts Spaghetti is one of my children's favorite recipe. It is a flavorsome combination of spices and pasta. Best of all it is easy and quick to prepare.
- 250 g spaghetti (or 8.75oz)
- 1⁄2 lb minced meat (ground beef)
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil spaghetti until cooked; Wash and drain.
- Saute pine nuts with oil in a pan, until golden color; Remove from oil.
- In the same oil, fry meat until brown color; Add spices and salt; Mix.
- Add spaghetti and fried pine nuts; Mix.
- Stir over medium heat for 5 minutes; Serve hot.