A special drink in Russia served at parties, or for New Years or Christmas! From Russian Foods. I haven't tried this yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 ounces ice cream (about 1 scoop)
- 2 1/2 ounces orange juice (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 ounce raspberry flavored syrup (about 1/8 cup)
- pine needles (1 small twig)
- 1Mash several pine needles with raspberry syrup in a mortar.
- 2Remove the needles and pour the syrup carefully on the knife’s blade on the bottom of a high glass.
- 3Be careful not to mix the layers.
- 4Add the orange juice.
- 5Top with the ice-cream ball.
- 6Decorate with a pine twig.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pine Mocktail
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.8
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 24.9 mg
- Sodium 46.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raspberry flavored syrup