Recipe by boy named Sous
Low cal yogurt dessert or snack that is sooooo good! My dd says it is sour, and until I tasted it I had planned to add a tablespoon of French Vanilla Coffeemate sweetened non-dairy creamer (35 calories) but when I licked the spoon it tasted so good that i didn't want to add anything else! You can add it if you want it sweeter.
Top Review by Dreamer in Ontario
This is absolutely delicious. I made it to use in Recipe#296358 omitting the apple for that recipe. I tasted it before adding to the salad. I'll definitely be making this again including the apple to eat as is. Thankyou for posting.
- 8 ounces plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1⁄4 cup crushed pineapple, no syrup
- 1 medium apple, cored and chopped
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon liquid french vanilla non-dairy coffee creamer (optional)