Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh pineapple juice
- 1⁄3 cup plain yogurt or 1⁄3 cup kefir
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple chunk
- 1 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white stevia powder, to taste
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and whip on high speed for 30 seconds.
- Serve immediately.
We prettied up our glasses of this quick and easy tropical refresher with a slice of lime, but would recommend no other changes. The stevia is sweet, but counters the bite of the fresh pineapple juice nicely. Should it be necessary to substitute canned pineapple juice, I would consider starting off with less stevia and tasting it after blending.
This turned out GREAT! I used non-fat plain yogurt, splenda, and used up the rest of my pineapple so it ended up being more that what was said on here... also I added a tad of rum extract. SO yummy! Thank you for the recipe!!
Really delicious smoothie. It's not a very thick smoothie, but has a nice tropical taste. My 11 yo daughter liked it and had seconds. It makes about 2 large 8 oz glasses or 3 smaller ones. I didn't have stevia so I added a teaspoon of splenda. Thanks for posting.