Recipe by Chesska
This dessert is so simple but chock-full of refreshing pineapple and coconut flavour. It's a nice light treat after a big meal. And only 3 WW points per serving.
Top Review by swankypup
I loved this easy and yummy dessert! Very refreshing. I made half the recipe and used a sugar-free banana pudding (instead of vanilla). I'll buy vanilla next time, but it was great with banana also.
- 3 cups nonfat milk
- 2 (1 ounce) envelopes whipped dessert topping mix
- 2 (1 ounce) packages sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 8 maraschino cherries
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk, whipped topping and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Stir in the pineapple and coconut extract.
- Spoon 3/4 cup of the mixture into 8 dessert cups. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chilled.
- Sprinkle each serving with 1 1/2 teaspoons of coconut and top each with a cherry.