Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so refreshing! If you love coconut, you'll love this! I usually freeze the rest of the pineapple. I measure out the tablespoons, then put them on a waxed papered cookie sheet and flash freeze them; when they're frozen, I put then in a plastic freezer bag, so that when I want one(Or more lol) the pineapple is easy to get to. This calls for Torani Sugar Free Coconut Syrup. I don't know if you can find this, it may be the same thing but be a different brand. It's worth looking for. They have some at Sam's club, I buy mine in a restaurant supply store.They make syrups flavors in just about anything you want. Some are sugar free, some are not. Note:I have no idea how much sweetener is in the little packets, so for the computer's sake so I'll take a stab and say 1/4 tsp.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces coconut rum (more or less)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces torani sugar-free coconut syrup
- 1⁄4 cup fat free vanilla ice cream (I use frozen yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon canned crushed pineapple, in juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon no-calorie artificial sweetener
- 5 -8 ice cubes or 1 cup crushed ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high speed for about 30 seconds, until mixture is smooth and completely blended).
- Pour and enjoy!