Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
Cool- Too bad I can't have it (I'm not old enough)- But, I guess it's ok because if you don't drink alcohol or can't drink alcohol, swap the rum with an ounce of water and another 1/2 oz. of the coconut syrup, and you'll get a virgin version!
- 1 1⁄2 ounces bacardi island breeze coconut
- 1 1⁄2 ounces torani coconut sugar-free syrup
- 1⁄4 cup breyer's cal smart vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon crushed pineapple in juice
- 3⁄4 cup crushed ice
- 1 (1 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute
- Put all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high speed for 30 seconds.
Vacation, here we come! This brought back great memories of our last vacation, and it prompted us to start planning our next vacation. I couldn't find the exact Bacardi listed, so I picked up another Bacardi coconut flavored rum. Also, we could not find the coconut syrup anywhere in our area, so we used bar syrup and added a little coconut extract. All other ingredients were used as listed, and we followed the directions exactly (except ingredients as noted above). We thought this was AWESOME. Great flavor, cool and refreshing on a HOT day. This prompted us to plan our next vacation, and we booked it within a week. Thanks for sharing this simple and fantastic recipe!