Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I remember my mum used to drink this occasionaly when I was young. This was served at parties for the ladies. I found this again scrolling through the woman's weekly site. Pimm's is a blend of liqueurs and herbs with a gin base
- ice cube
- 1 1⁄4 cups Pimms
- 150 g strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed fresh mint leaves
- 100 g piece telegraph cucumbers, sliced
- 1 liter lemonade, chilled or 1 liter ginger ale, if preffered chilled
- Combine ice, Pimm's, strawberries, mint and cucumber in a large jug. Slowly add lemonade.
- Add a little more ice, if necessary; serve immediately.