Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe appeared in the Houston Chronicle and I thought it was so unique that it others may want to try it.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (2 liter) bottle soda pop, chilled, any flavor
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained (optional)
- Combine condensed milk, soda pop and pineapple (if using).
- Pour into an ice cream maker (in batches, if necessary) and freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Don't overstir.
- Once frozen, the ice cream will still have some fizz.
- (Cooking time is freezing time).
Want some good ice cream......then you've got to try this! My IC maker is small, so I had to do this in batches, as directed. I almost ate an entire batch all by myself, it's that good. And with this recipe, ghostlyvision, you have left my care. I was so glad I was able to adopt you, yet again! Made for PAC Spring 2010.