Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple and Fun. Perfect for kids or entertaining.
- 5 cheese-flavored hot dogs
- 212.62 g refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 count)
- 5 slice American cheese
- Cut the Hot Dogs in Half.
- Flatten a biscuit and place half a cheese slice in the middle. The cheese should fit perfectly in the biscuit without hanging over the sides.
- Place a hot dog in the middle and wrap it up, like it's in a blanket.
- Place on a greased cooking sheet, seams down so it doesn't come apart.
- Bake as directed on the biscuit package.