Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
an excellent appetizer for a party
Make and share this Pigs in a Blanket recipe from Food.com.
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Cut in lard as for pastry.
- Add milk and sour cream -- add more milk if mixture is too dry.
- Roll out on floured board. Cut peeled and cooked sausage lengthwise into desired size.
- Place along the edge of the pastry and roll dough 1 1/2 times around sausage.
- Seal edges of dough.
- Continue until all the dough is used up.
- Cut into 2 inch pieces.
- Bake 400F til brown - 20 mins approx.