Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I hate tuna salad, but I love tuna, so this recipe has been developing over the years.
- 2 (340.19 g) can tuna (I prefer in water)
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml mustard
- 3.69 ml dill weed
- 1.23 ml lemon pepper
Optional (you can add any of these you may like)
- 1.23 ml lemon juice (optional)
- 1 pickle, diced (I use Claussen) (optional)
- 1 hard-boiled egg, diced (optional)
- 4 slice American cheese (optional)
- Drain tuna and add together all ingredients (except cheese) in a medium sized bowl. Mix well.
- Serving Suggestion: Create a tuna sandwich with american cheese, Cook in skillet, or George Foreman Grill until brown.
So simple but very yummy. My son liked this tuna sandwich so much. Thanks kamikazeskunk :) Made for New Kids on the block tag game