Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from my future mother-inlaw. My family really liked this steak marinade. When I made this I used Aldi's sirloin steaks.
- 1 1⁄8 ounces Durkee Grill Creations black peppercorn marinade mix
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2-1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 6 -8 sirloin steaks
- Mix together the durkee black peppercorn marinade mix, balsamic vinegar, water, and oil.
- Coat one side of the steaks with 1 tablespoon garlic powder flip and coat the other sides with the remaining 1 tablespoon garlic powder.
- Place the coated steaks into the marinade and marinate all day.
- Remove the steaks from the marinade and grill until desired.