Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from Phil, my school's chief custodian. I am guessing at the number of servings as it would depend on the size of the heads of broccoli used. Phil says to cut up and wash the broccoli the day before preparing so that the broccoli is as dry as possible. I made it the same day I cut up the broccoli by putting the broccoli in my salad spinner.
- 2 bunches broccoli, cut into florets
- 8 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (Feel free to substitute other types of cheese!)
- 1⁄2 cup coleslaw dressing (or less, depending upon how much dressing you like on your salad)
- Combine all of the ingredients and serve immediately, or chill until ready to serve.
I don't think I used the exact measurements, but most people don't when preparing 'to taste'. I added a little mayo to the coleslaw dressing and did not use the cranberries. Overall a super yummy dish!