- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 6 1⁄2 ounces dark rum
- 4 ounces brandy
- 2 ounces peach schnapps
- 4 ounces cold brewed black tea
- 4 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 4 ounces cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Set funnel in a large, clean glass bottle with a screw cap or a cork.
- Add the confectioners' sugar and tap it into the bottle. Add the rum, brandy, peach schnapps, black tea, and lemon juice.
- Close the bottle and shake vigorously. Add the water and shake again. Seal and refrigerate until cold.
- Serve with a twist of orange peel in each glass.