Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a yummy appetizer that is deliciously cheesy and savory. It is made in the microwave. Recipe is from Kraft.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons red peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Spread cream cheese onto bottom of microwaveable 9-inch pie plate.
- Cover with pizza sauce; top with remaining ingredients.
- Microwave on high 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with crackers.
- This can also be served with assorted cut-up fresh vegetable dippers in addition to the crackers.
Nice dip; I didn't have green peppers so used just red and used Quick and Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce for the sauce. Cooked as directed and then put in a warm oven to heat through and make sure all was melty. Served with crackers, pretzel chips and veggies. Made for Almost Five Tag
I love this recipe. I took it to one of my family gatherings and they all loved it. They wanted the recipe for them selves too. I added a few other pizza toppings like, pepperoni bitts and mushrooms cut in small cubes. It is delicious.
I used Quick and Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce for the pizza sauce. It was perfect. I used cheddar cheese instead of mozzarella. I used only red bell peppers, no green. It's so yummy. It was perfect for this heat. No need to heat the oven. Thanks Lainey :) Made for I Recommend tag game