Recipe by Lainey39
This is a yummy appetizer that is deliciously cheesy and savory. It is made in the microwave. Recipe is from Kraft.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
Nice dip; I didn't have green peppers so used just red and used recipe#456442 for the sauce. Cooked as directed and then put in a warm oven to heat through and make sure all was melty. Served with crackers, pretzel chips and veggies. Made for Almost Five Tag
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons red peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread cream cheese onto bottom of microwaveable 9-inch pie plate.
- Cover with pizza sauce; top with remaining ingredients.
- Microwave on high 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with crackers.
- This can also be served with assorted cut-up fresh vegetable dippers in addition to the crackers.