Cheesy Pizza Dip
This is a great afternoon snack for kids.
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Mix the cream cheese & pizza sauce together in a glass bowl. Then stir in the cheeses.
- Heat in the microwave for 3 minutes at 50% heat. Stir then reheat for 2-3 minutes or until hot.
- Serve with bread sticks or garlic bread.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I reduced this recipe to serve one, and had it for lunch today; YUM! I had some toasted baguette slices I served it with, which were a perfect accompaniment. I also had Ragu Pizza Sauce on hand, so I used it. Great for a quick snack, I'm going to keep this recipe handy! :-) Thanks for sharing, Nasseh. Made for Best of 2010 'tag game'.Reply
see 7 more