Recipe by Jessica Costello
Very simple meal, just add some veggies on the side, or a spinach salad with yummy breadsticks. Not as much work as you would think.
- 1⁄4 cup pesto salad dressing (kraft)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces stove top herb stuffing mix
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Lightly grease 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Place 1 chicken breast in ziplock freezer bag.
- Pound chicken breast with mallet (or soup can, or rolling pin) until chicken breast is 3/4-inch thick.
- Repeat with other 5 breasts.
- In large mixing bowl toss stuffing mix, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, garlic and basil. Add stock and toss mix until well combined and moistened.
- Take 1 chicken breast and spread stuffing mixture on one side.
- Roll breast until both ends meet.
- Place breast seam side down in baking dish.
- Repeat with other chicken breasts.
- Pour pesto salad dressing over chicken breasts.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and top with mozzarella.
- Bake 15 more minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.