1/1 Photo of Pesto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Jessica Costello's Note:
Very simple meal, just add some veggies on the side, or a spinach salad with yummy breadsticks. Not as much work as you would think.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350°F.
- 2Lightly grease 9x13-inch baking dish.
- 3Place 1 chicken breast in ziplock freezer bag.
- 4Pound chicken breast with mallet (or soup can, or rolling pin) until chicken breast is 3/4-inch thick.
- 5Repeat with other 5 breasts.
- 6In large mixing bowl toss stuffing mix, olive oil, Parmesan cheese, garlic and basil. Add stock and toss mix until well combined and moistened.
- 7Take 1 chicken breast and spread stuffing mixture on one side.
- 8Roll breast until both ends meet.
- 9Place breast seam side down in baking dish.
- 10Repeat with other chicken breasts.
- 11Pour pesto salad dressing over chicken breasts.
- 12Cover pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- 13Remove foil and top with mozzarella.
- 14Bake 15 more minutes.
- 15Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.5
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 83.3 mg
- Sodium 756.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 34.6 g