Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is simple, and deleicious. Great comfort food. Serve with an arugala salad and grilled Chicken. fast easy meal.
- 1 cup kosher salt
- 3 medium sized baking potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup fresh pesto sauce or 3⁄4 cup bottled pesto sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 14 ounces tagliatelle pasta noodles
- fresh black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil.
- Make a bed of kosher salt on a baking sheet.
- Prick poatoes with fork and place on salt.
- Bake one hour until fork tender.
- Cool to handle and scoop out flesh with a spoon. Break into pieces. Discard skin.
- Cook noodles until al dente according to package directions.
- Drain and toss with pesto.
- Mix in potatoes and cheese. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper.