Recipe by MarieRynr
I love Pesto, and potatoes and green beans are two of my favorite vegetables. A delicious combination. Yukon gold potatoes can be cut into one inch pieces and substituted for the Dutch yellow potatoes.
- 4 lbs dutch yellow potatoes, halved lengthwise (1 inch diameter)
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed,cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup purchased pesto sauce (or use my Pesto)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until just tender; about 10 minutes.
- Add beans; cook 4 minutes longer.
- Drain well.
- Transfer vegetables to a large bowl and cool 10 minutes.
- Mix in pesto and green onions, tossing to coat.
- Cool completely.
- (Can be made 2 hours head. Cover; let stand at room temperature.).
- Just before serving, mix in vinegar and season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.