Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
Another quick 'n' easy snack or accompaniment to soups or stews...
- 1 hamburger bun (I used a bread bowl recipe and made buns instead of bowls)
- 3 tablespoons shredded pork roast (I used my Crockpot Pesto Pork Roast leftovers)
- 1 teaspoon diced cheese (2/3 Laughing Cow cheese and 1/3 bleu cheese works well)
- 2 slices dill pickles (optional)
- fresh parsley sprig (optional)
- On a microwave safe plate, place cheese on bun bottom.
- Evenly spoon on pork.
- Add bun top, and cover with a paper towel.
- Place in microwave for 90 seconds.
- Remove from microwave, remove paper towel.
- Add pickles and garnish with parsley if desired.