1/2 Photos of Pesto-Pork Burgers
Another quick 'n' easy snack or accompaniment to soups or stews...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 hamburger bun (I used a bread bowl recipe and made buns instead of bowls)
- 3 tablespoons shredded pork roast (I used my Crockpot Pesto Pork Roast leftovers)
- 1 teaspoon diced cheese (2/3 Laughing Cow cheese and 1/3 bleu cheese works well)
- 2 slices dill pickles (optional)
- fresh parsley sprig (optional)
- 1On a microwave safe plate, place cheese on bun bottom.
- 2Evenly spoon on pork.
- 3Add bun top, and cover with a paper towel.
- 4Place in microwave for 90 seconds.
- 5Remove from microwave, remove paper towel.
- 6Add pickles and garnish with parsley if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto-Pork Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 250.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 5.0 g