Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
At least that's what the recipe states. Saw this in a magazine in my doctor's office. Doesn't get much easier than this.
- 2 tablespoons natural almonds
- 2 cups packed fresh basil leaves
- 1⁄2 clove garlic
- 1⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- In small, microwave-safe bowl or cup, cook almonds on High 1 1/2 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned in center. Cool slightly.
- In food processor with knife blade attached, pulse almonds, basil, garlic, Parmesan, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper until finely chopped.
- With processor running, gradually pour in olive oil and water until blended.