Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I made these as part of a seafood platter I did, I will be listing some of the other recipes I served with these over the next few days. I am going to have to guess on the amounts, as I only made 2 skewers to go with our other dishes. I think the amount listed should be about right for 4 people you can adjust pesto for your personal taste, we love pesto and I probably used a tablespoon per skewer that I made. Serve these with your favourite vegetable or a nice green salad. I have included a photo of our platter tray, I had to serve these on a separate plate as they just would not fit.
- 1 kg white fish fillet (cod, halibut, snapper etc.. I also used a small salmon fillet as well, just use your favourite.)
- 3 tablespoons bottled pesto sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Soak 8 Bamboo skewers in water for at least an hour before using, this avoids scorching or splintering. (you will need 12 if using smaller ones).
- Cut fish into 2cm cubes (approx); combine pesto fish and parsley in a bowl.
- Thread fish onto skewers, cook in a pan or grill or BBQ until fish is browned and cooked as desired.