1/2 Photos of Pesto Cavatappi Copycat
Found this by doing a web search. Definitely not my own. I always add some sliced onions and top with parmesan chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta as directed on packaging.
- 2While pasta is cooking, saute the tomatoes and mushrooms in about a tablespoon of EVOO.
- 3When the pasta is almost done, add the wine to the tomatoes and mushrooms and reduce for 2 minutes. Then add the cream to the tomatoes and mushrooms and reduce for another 1-2 minutes. Add the pesto and stir well.
- 4Drain pasta and add to the pesto mixture. Stir very well and let sit a minute to soak up the pesto.
- 5Plate and top with shredded parmesan cheese!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pesto Cavatappi Copycat
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.1
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 88.4 mg
- Sodium 26.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: