- 12 ounces cavatappi noodles
- 1⁄2 pint grape tomatoes, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1⁄2 pint sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup cream
- 7 ounces pesto sauce
- extra virgin olive oil
- shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta as directed on packaging.
- While pasta is cooking, saute the tomatoes and mushrooms in about a tablespoon of EVOO.
- When the pasta is almost done, add the wine to the tomatoes and mushrooms and reduce for 2 minutes. Then add the cream to the tomatoes and mushrooms and reduce for another 1-2 minutes. Add the pesto and stir well.
- Drain pasta and add to the pesto mixture. Stir very well and let sit a minute to soak up the pesto.
- Plate and top with shredded parmesan cheese!