Recipe by Abby Girl
I love scent....but I don't like it too strong during the day. So, I came up with this solution. I smell nice, my skin feels nice....what more could you ask for! The computer does not recognize perfume, so use either your own favorite perfume or essential oil blends could be used instead
- 1⁄2-1 tablespoon apricot kernel oil (any other oil that does not have a strong scent)
- witch hazel
- 2 ounces spray bottle
Directions See How It's Made
- This recipe is meant as a guideline, it is all on preference. How strong you want it -- how much oils you want -- (Don't go over the 1 T mark though or you will have a greasy feeling) Use your own judgment.
- In the spray bottle, add the apricot kernel oil (or any other oils that do not have a strong scent to them).
- Carefully remove the nozzle from your perfume bottle. You may have to spray the perfume into the bottle. If doing it this way, judge by the amount of oil that is already in the bottle.
- Fill the rest of the container with witch hazel.
- To use: shake to contents so that they are distributed evenly and spray.
- Note: I would use this up within 6 - 8 months (if it lasts that long)! Change to a new bottle for a new scent.