This is my variation of a punch recipe from the Better Homes & Gardens cookbook. Raspberry everything! I've made it for several parties and potlucks and always have requests for the recipe. If I don't make it people get mad! I usually double or triple it and always have extra ginger-ale on hand to pour in when it gets thick. The dry ice is optional but makes for a very cool bubbly fog effect.
- Put dry ice chunk in the bottom of a punch bowl.
- Sprinkle frozen raspberries over bottom of punch bowl.
- Spoon in raspberry sherbet.
- Mix water with frozen lemon-aid and pour over bottom of punch bowl.
- Pour ginger-ale down the sides of the punch bowl.
- Stir lightly.