Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
After a long period of testing, this is the best Arnold Palmer recipe I've come up with. It's all in the technique. Also, if you want to turn this into a Hairy Palmer (a.k.a. Drunken Golfer), add a shot of whiskey/bourbon per cup.
- 3⁄4 cup turbinado sugar
- 4 -6 meyer lemons, roughly 1 . 5-2 Cups (more if they're small)
- 7 black tea bags
- Put the sugar into a pan with 2-3 cups of water and make it into simple syrup. Turn off the heat.
- Juice the lemons into serving pitcher.
- Make the cover the tea bags with 4 cups of water. Wait until it cools.
- Pour the tea into the lemon juice. Add 1/3 of the simple syrup. Taste it. Keep adding simple syrup to taste.
- Add water to make 2 quarts.