Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Say that three time fast! Pretty party punch perfect for baby and bridal showers, birthday parties or any occasion! Choose a flavor of sherbert to match the bride's colors or the color you are decorating with or just choose the flavor you like.
- 2 quarts sherbet, any flavor
- 1 pint sherbet, any flavor
- 48 ounces pineapple juice
- 1 quart orange juice
- 3 liters ginger ale
- Store juices and ginger ale in refrigerator to get the cold before making this.
- When ready to serve add juices, ginger ale and 2 quarts if sherbet in punch bowl. Stir to combine. Float remaining pint of sherbert in center.
- Note: If you like, at least 12 hours in advance you can slightly melt the pint of sherbert and pour into a mold for a pretty shape in the center of the punch.