Recipe by GodivaKisses313
Simple, Fast, Affordable, Tasty!... college cooking friendly....Total cost for this meal could range from $7-12 with more then enough to make it again.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked pasta (Preferably Spaghetti, Angel Hair, or Linguine)
- 1⁄3 cup olive
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil (Butter, Veg Oil and Pam could be used also)
- 1⁄3 cup pepperoni (Chopped, they will release a majority of the oil for this dish if more is used, you may have to drai)
- 1 dash pepper
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (Garlic Powder great substitute but use half)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare Pasta As Directed and sit aside
- In skillet add oil and garlic until fragrant
- Add diced pepperoni and olives
- Allow to cook for 3- 5 minutes, Stirring occasionally
- Add Pasta to skillet and coat well.
- Add Salt and/or Pepper to taste.
- Turn off heat and add Parmesan Cheese and toss.