If you like Asian cuisine, this zesty stir fry makes a quick dinner for two out of ingredients you probably already have at home. Serve with brown rice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/4 small head of cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, peeled and coarsely grated
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat, and add oil.
- 2Saute garlic for about 5 seconds, then add ground beef. Stir-fry until beef is evenly brown.
- 3Stir in cabbage, carrot and pepper, and cook until vegetables are tender and beef is fully cooked.
- 4Stir in soy sauce.
- 5Mix together cornstarch and water, and stir in .
- 6Season with crushed red pepper and black pepper. Cook, stirring, until sauce has thickened.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peppery Beef Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (312 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.3
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 616.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 24.1 g